Monday, October 22, 2012

My Story, Taykeck to Jammer17798

Hi Jammers!
I am starting blogging again, yes I'm Back! :D
Here is my story, people have told me to tell it. Grab some popcorn!
Okay so when i first started AJ over a year ago i was Taykeck. My friend bluemoon000 (My Friend In Real) told me about Animal Jam, She said it was Super Fun, (yes sometimes AJ grows boring) She Became SUPER rare and started ignoring me. Then Switched Accounts to XxRareBiznatchxX later changed, Then i became rare and she tried to get MY RARES! I was never a rare hog but I got upset with her. Then I deleted her for being rude to me and tried to never bump into her, it was sad... If she was at a friend's den of mine i would go in then leave as quick as i could, it was ruining my fun. I then Blocked her and my friend's unbuddied her because they saw how upset i was. Later, Forgetting about Angela (bluemoon000) I got new best friends who care for me some examples are Avril70, Jammer001485, VampirekittyXD, FluffehTwinkies. They took me as a friend who needed help to get on her feet. Then Angela kept reporting me and reporting me she told me and i later became banned from Taykeck because of her. (yes I found out why i was banned) Now I am Jammer17798 and all my friends have helped my old me come out of hiding from being sad because Angela. So Yea This is my story!
-Jammer17798

2 comments:

  1. O: You were XxRareBiznatchXx???!?!? One day on my list.. you just disappeared O3O Then I looked you up and it said 'no jammer found!'
    ~Animalgirl58943

    ReplyDelete